Midfielder Casemiro’s red card issue
Manchester United are about to play next four matches without Mid Fielder Casemiro as he was given redcard in the match against Southampton. The Brazilian player now misses club’s next four important matches. It is big loss for Erik ten hag as Casemiro have been going well since he started playing for man. Utd since his arrival from real madrid from summer transfers.
Eventhough the team is well performing, the loss of Casemiro on next upcoming matches shook and disappointed everyone on the man utd office.
Casemiro’s red card is quite a important one to notice, and united did not forget. They are upto call upon players like Fred and Scott, even though they are not upto the extend as Casemiro could do.
One good news is that Summer transfers is approaching so that man utd may cover up the losses of Casemiro in the transfer that is required for the club.
Midfielder Casemiro’s red card issue and Ban
Casemiro was given yellow card on first as he challenged on Carlos Alcaraz, but after the VAR reference The Refree Anthony Taylor had no option to give red card for him. Due to this issue, Casemiro is gonna miss three games in Premier league and match against Fulham in FA cup.
Manchester United midfielder Casemiro is facing a four-game ban after receiving a straight red card during Sunday’s goalless draw with Southampton. On Receiving red card, he was upset and it is visible on Old Trafford stadium as it is his second red card of this season.
Erik ten Hag’s side without Casemiro on the upcoming matches
Casemiro will be officially available for man. Utd on April 15 when they face nottm forest in Premier league match. The red card issue does not include Europa league matches, so he will be playing the Europa league match with Real Betis on Thursday. Casemiro was sent on the 34th minute, but Man utd were able to hold of the score 0-0 without him as it was a big relief to Erik ten Hag.
Ten Hag was furious and sorry about inconsistent goalless draw with southampton, with the Dutchman also got furious by the decision and some penalty calls.
“Well, what I think is the inconsistency players don’t know any more what is the policy,” the United boss said on Casemiro’s sending off in his post-match press conference.
“I think it’s all across. I mean, you see yesterday, Leicester-Chelsea, then VAR is not coming on the line.
“Today it’s coming on the line and then it’s two penalty situations, but they don’t come on the line.
“I think especially the first one was for me clear and obvious handball, so what is the policy?”
Ten Hag said they had “some questions” about the officiating on Sunday, when Casemiro picked up his second red card as a United player.
Casemiro picked up the first straight red card of his time in Europe’s top leagues in last month’s 2-1 win against Crystal Palace and is now facing a four-match ban for his sending off.
“There is another one inconsistent,” Ten Hag said. “The refereeing is coming at the start of the season with a policy ‘we are Premier League, we are going strong here, we want intensity’.
Erik Ten Hag about Casemiro in interview
“Casemiro is across European leagues, in over 500 games he had never a red card and now he has twice.
“He plays tough but he plays fair, including this match against Crystal Palace, so it is very debatable.
“When you freeze it looks bad, but everyone who knows something about football, who is acting on top football, they know what is bad and what isn’t bad, what is fair.
“I tell you Casemiro is a really fair player. Tough but fair and it shows over 500 games in big leagues, never sent off.”
Casemiro is understandably gutted and Ten Hag said “we have to consider that overnight” how to play without him in their next four domestic games.
Ten Hag replied “we will see” when asked if United will appeal a decision that left them playing the best part of an hour with 10 men.